Annie and I completed a professional development course through Science Learning Hub Conference Room about Pond. In Pond, you can discover and share resources, knowledge and experiences within a supportive and generous environment solely focussed on teaching and learning. Pond hosts resources from numerous different sources.
- It is a search engine that uniquely services kiwi classrooms and can connect you with a number of different New Zealand resources.
- Enables teachers to share important and valuable resources.
- You can easily collect resources and organise them.
- Social network platform for teachers to share valuable resources.
- Can I get akonga to use this resource successfully?
- Find useful resources and to stay connected with what is going on in the teaching world.
- Build up a number of resources or ‘buckets’ and connect/follow different leaders in my curriculum area.
2 – Demonstrate commitment to promoting the well-being of all akonga.,
4 – Demonstrate commitment to on-going professional learning and development of personal professional practice.,
5 – Show leadership that contributes to effective teaching and learning,
6 – Conceptualise, plan and implement an appropriate learning programme.,
5 – Ako – Taking responsibility for their own learning and that of Māori learners.,
3 – Responsible care – to do good and minimise harm to others,
2 – Relating to Others,
3 – Thinking,
4 – Participating and Contributing
Scott Thelning said: